Private or Semi-Private Lessons
- Receive full instruction on any type of dance from CDF certified instructors.
- Personalized, private lessons for singles, couples or with a group of friends (semi-private lesson) . Private lessons consist of the couple(s) and the instructor. You are taught in the ballroom, there may be other lessons going on at the same time.
- American, Social & International styles for competition or for fun.
- .Private lesson – $70.00 per hour (HST included)
- An additional $10.00/couple for a group of two or three couples (semi private lesson).
- Private lessons must be reserved in advance. 613 723-6592
- All new students taking private lessons must give a credit card number in advance, which will be charged if the students can’t attend and the lesson is not cancelled 8 hours before the scheduled time.
- No refunds or discounts given for missed group lesson classes.
Gift Certificates – available in any amount for group lessons or private lessons.
- Let us choreograph the perfect dance for your special song.
- Wedding package – 5 hours (5 one hour sessions) of private instruction for $275.00 + HST = $310.75/couple
- For wedding couples, father/daughter, mother/son dances only
Session must be purchased before the first class. Payable by cheque, Visa, Mastercard or cash. Drop in or pay by phone. There are no refunds. A credit will be issued only before the first lesson. Credit can not be transferred to private lessons. Missed classes will not be reimbursed.
Adults must register with a partner. $150.00 per couple (HST included).
GROUP SESSIONS ARE FINISHED FOR THE SUMMER. THEY WILL RESUME AFTER LABOUR DAY. Please check this site in August for the schedule and dances that will be taught.
The studio is open all summer for private lessons and wedding first dance lessons. We will also be holding our monthly Friday night parties throughout the summer.
September 12 – October 17th – Tuesdays- 7:00 – 8:00 PM – Beginner Ballroom & Latin- Waltz and Cha Cha
8:00 PM – 9:00 – Intermediate Triple Swing and Argentine Tango ( must know triple swing basics) Proper dance footwear highly recommended.
September 13th – October 18th – Wednesdays – 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM – Kid’s ballroom (age 8 and up)
Argentine Tango classes
Argentine Tango: Learn Argentina’s signature dance with Andre Beaulne- Head of the Argentine Tango department of the Canadian Dance Federation
For information about Argentine Tango private lessons, please visit www.francineandre.com
Indoor shoes must be worn, no bare feet, socks or boots. Dance shoes are highly recommended for higher levels. See our page ‘ I Love Dance Shoes’ for examples of well-made, well- priced shoes for women and men.
8:00 -11:00 PM – Friday night dance parties (every third Friday of the month, all year long) – You’ve learned the steps! Time to get on the dance floor and try them out! Both Latin and Standard/Smooth dances are played all evening. We are licenced so you can relax between dances with a beer or a glass of wine. Great opportunity to meet other dancers. Learn ‘the step of the month’. Free lesson at 9:00 PM. Dances are called by the DJ. $7.00 per person
Studio Friday night party – August 18 – 8:00 PM – 11:00 PM
* Group sessions may change according to registration. There must be five couples registered in order to run the session. If there are less, we reserve the right to charge more per couple.
Practice on competition-size floor. Use of sound system restricted during lessons. Space limited during Group lessons and after 7:00 PM on week days. $7.00 per hour per couple.